Monday, February 1, 2010

Ovulation Station

Wow, I am so surprised. I actually ovulated! I'm kind of in shock. I mean, this is the first time I've heard a nurse say, "the test shows you DID ovulate." I was like, "uh, really?" Even when I got pregnant with Elly the test didn't catch my ovulation so all I was told was no. I feel so excited and pretty much like I got the golden ticket to go to Hollywood on American Idol; hopeful! I 90% expected to hear, sorry, not this time. Let's up your dose and try again. That's what it was like month after month TTC Eliana. Now, even if I'm not pregnant (which we won't know for a couple more weeks), I'm at least excited that the medicine worked at 100mg, that my body responded, and that we have a shot at actually being pregnant. I'm shocked!
I've been having some strange symptoms like crying ridiculously easy, getting nauseous at smells of relish, scallops (and I LOVE scallops!)...and when I tasted a sundried tomato the other day I almost threw up. Seriously. But then again I doubt myself and think I'm going crazy and I'm making up symptoms simply because I want to be pregnant. Time will tell. Either way I'm just thrilled that the medication worked.

2 comments:

  1. I have PCOS also but am not trying not to get pregnant because I delivered Abraham at 26 week. I wish you the best. Hope for great news at the end of the month. Keep in mind that God has a plan for you and your family.

    ReplyDelete