Thursday, February 4, 2010

Updates

Quick updates:
Craig's tests are all back and something's funky with his thyroid. He went in for another blood draw today for more tests and we're back to waiting for results; probably next week.
He's down 8.4lbs and I'm down 13.2lbs :) Woohoo! I wish I could say I'm down 50lbs but since it's only been a month I think that's pretty good.
Still no word on if I'm pregnant or not, need to wait another week to check. I'm not having any more 'symptoms' so at this point I'll be 100% surprised if I am pregnant. But the good news we found a good medicine dose so next month could be it!
I will admit I'm exhausted all the time the last few days but I think that has a lot to do with my dear toddler not sleeping. Last night she was up screaming 4 times and she only took a 30 minute nap yesterday. I get no break at all and that really wears on me. Everyone keeps saying it's a phase but it's been lasting 3 weeks already. Hoping it does pass. And soon.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you got something with Craig's tests. It will be interesting to see what is going on.

    Whoo Hoo to both of you for your diligence, faithfulness, and hard work and being healthy. Just think, combined you have lost about a 25 sack of potatoes!!!! Good job!!!

    ReplyDelete