Thursday, March 4, 2010

Really good numba!

Got a call this morning from my dr's office and the results from yesterday's progesterone blood draw are really good; 23.68! They want something over 6.50, but last month was 6.22 and they said that was sufficient. I almost thought I heard the nurse wrong this morning with the number being so high. Progesterone needs to be around a 10 to sustain pregnancy, so if I do end up pregnant now it looks really good. I need to wait almost 2 weeks and then we'll see what happens. I'm stoked for such a good number. My body is doing exactly what it's supposed to do, so if it's not this month, I'd be surprised if it's not next. Selfishly I want it this month so that it's on our health insurance this year (rather than our deductible resetting for next year).
Say a prayer for me!

3 comments: