Thursday, July 1, 2010

Boy........or........Girl????

So, Craig was right! I am quite a bit surprised, but happily so. Not that either one would've been bad, but this gender is more in my comfort zone for now :)

So, the verdict is.........



Another little princess is joining the Frazier family! My official due date is Nov 21st. She was measuring a little big for our dates, but I'm not planning on changing the due date. I know the day I ovulated and I'd rather her come 'early' than me be pressured to induce. She's 11oz so far and looks healthy and beautiful. The ultrasound pics weren't super clear, but we're going back in a month for better shots of the heart. She, just like Elly, was hiding her heart from us :) Heartrate was 167, so that's good. She was super squirmy all day today and sure enough was moving a lot on the ultrasound. It's so amazing to see their little bodies, especially the spine on an ultrasound. Their bodies are so tiny and delicate, yet so perfectly and amazingly formed.

Every time I see an ultrasound I am reminded again why I am adamantly Pro-Life ;)

Psalm 139:14-16 (New International Version)



" I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful,



I know that full well. My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place. When I was

woven together in the depths of the earth, your eyes saw my unformed body.



All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be."

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations mommy! So happy for you and Craig

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea! Now I can stop repressing the urge to sew for the new baby...

    ReplyDelete