Sunday, November 21, 2010

40 weeks!

Today is my actual Estimated Due Date (based on ovulation date, not just LMP, so should be the most accurate). That being said, some babies just need more time or their position holds things up...or who the heck knows! Why babies come when they come is the multi-million dollar question.

I am sort of feeling like I'll be pregnant forever, but not in a bad way. I'm just treating each day like another day and taking it as it comes. Craig is a bit anxious for it to just happen already. His first guess was last Saturday or Sunday and then yesterday he guessed today. Two wrong guesses so far! That's why I'm just not guessing. He is holding out that based on dreams this baby will be super blonde with blue eyes and weigh 8lbs 6oz. Anyone recognize that weight? Um yes, that would be how much the sweet baby Jesus weighed in the prayer on Ricky Bobby The Ballad of Talledega Nights. Lol. Heck if she's only 8lb 6oz I'll be glad :)

Haven't had a biophysical profile yet. If I'm still pregnant by my prenatal on Tuesday I'll check with my midwife when that will happen. I'm also supposed to go to the Chiropractor tomorrow and would really like to go to check my pelvis and back and baby's position- but won't be heading from Poulsbo to Port Orchard at 40 weeks if there truly is a snow storm. We'll see!

I am currently typing this from my sister's laptop on the bed in the guest suite at my parent's house. I have to say- I wish I had a laptop all the time! I know you can find them for a few hundred dollars but that's a few hundred dollars I don't have to spend on a laptop. Someday!

Craig and I went and saw Unstoppable the other night and it was SO good. Very intense and incredible. Denzel is always good for an edge of your seat ride. Unfortunately it didn't start labor, oh well.

Alright, until next time!

2 comments:

  1. Who is your chiropractor? The last time I went to the chiropractor I was 7 1/2 months pregnant and he wanted me to lay on my belly so he could adjust me. I of course said "NO, I'm 7 1/2 months pregnant, I'm not going to squash my baby!!!!" Anyways I'm curious where to find a good chiropractor that can adjust during pregnancy for when we get pregnant with baby # 2.

    ReplyDelete
  2. JP Chiropractic (Dr. Joella Pettigrew) in Port Orchard. She's Webster certified and specializes in maternity and child care. My midwife works with her a lot for most of her clients and she even comes to births and can adjust babies :)
    She has a special pillow to do adjusting on pregnant women. I love it since it's the only time I ever get to be on my belly. I've had no back pain this pregnancy since seeing her :) I highly recommend her to help with positioning and having a comfortable pregnancy.

    ReplyDelete