Monday, September 19, 2011

Chop-Suey!

What the heck is that? Roadkill? A toupe?
That is 9" of my hair ready to be donated to Pantene Beautiful Lengths !They collect the hair and have them made into wigs for cancer patients/survivors. I have it in a ziplock bag like some kind of stalker or serial....yeah, you get the point. It'll be mailed off this week and will go to someone very deserving of a little kindness :)

I decided to do an inverted bob, thought not as drastic as Victoria Beckham because although her hair in fanflippintastic, its slightly unrealistic in unkeep and work for a non-celebrity mom such as myself.  Kimberly Caldwell was also part of the inspiration:

They both have gorgeous hair.
A very sweet friend with an infant and who is also pregnant, graciously let me come over tonight and she cut my hair. That means I got to go kid free since the little girl's were in bed already. Heaven, right???

Wanna see what we did????
Ok, here's the before:

Pretty much just long and plain. I kept it virgin since you can't donate hair with any bleaching. I haven't dyed it in almost 3 years actually. However, it was very short about 1 1/2 years ago and it grows like my sweet peas, fast!

This was me January 2010 (shortly before I got pregnant with Evangeline).

This was me tonight 9/19/2011. Long right? Told you it grows fast!


Drumroll please!!!!



Getting ready to cut the 2nd pontytail off!

And just like that, it's gone :)

We discussed bangs or no bangs quite a bit and decided I might as well just do it since I just cut off 9 inches of hair!




Here it is:






No comments:

Post a Comment