Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Bazaar!


This weekend will be my first holiday bazaar as a vendor and not a coordinator or just a shopper. I'm excited and I really hope people love my stuff. I have 33 tu-tu's all tagged and ready to go and to think of all the hours that went into those....wow. I'll also have over 35 scarves available and a couple dozen awesome jewelry pieces. Like so awesome that I won't be too sad if some don't sell ;) Part of what's important to me in a business, right now, is feeling like I'm offering a good deal. The tu-tu's are still only $20 each, even in size 8-10. The scarves will be $8 or 2 for $15 at the bazaar, which is a steal because they are $8.50 and up plus shipping on my Etsy site.

I'll also be able to accept cash/debit/credit at my booth!

I hope the bazaar is successful for me, meaning I have a blast with one of my best friends (does she know I call her that???) who is sharing a booth with me :) And that I make some money.

Feel free to come visit me and check out all the great vendors this Saturday, November 10th, 2012 from 10am to 4pm at Gateway Fellowship in Poulsbo, WA- 18901 8th Ave, Poulsbo WA 98370.
~ Diana

No comments:

Post a Comment