Friday, December 28, 2012

Have you heard?


SURPRISE!!!
We are incredibly blessed and thankful to announce that a new little Frazier will be joining the bunch soon.
We're taking off for one night to a place with a pool and amazing free continental breakfast (I mean, Belgium waffles for goodness sake!) and so I'll blog the details when we get home.
I waited as long as I reasonably could to announce but I was getting really tired of trying to wear clothes that would hide the bump....aka- had to dress frumpy. I feel like this pregnancy is going really well and so far everything looks beautiful. If that changes, we'll cross the bridge when we get to it. For now, thank you so much for celebrating with us and praying for the little grape when I come to mind.

What I'll say now is this: was I on any fertility drugs to make this happen? NO :)
Little miracle.


No comments:

Post a Comment