Saturday, January 12, 2013

11 Weeks!

11 weeks as of yesterday, 1/11/13 (appropriate, right?)

I see my Ob for the first time on Monday and am really looking forward to hearing the baby's heartbeat again. It's been a long 5 weeks of nerves and I feel really anxious. On the one hand, yeah, I'm showing and so must be pregnant still, right? On the other hand I'm really scared I'll hear, "Um, there's no heartbeat." So, praying and waiting and hoping for wonderful sounds on Monday.

As an interesting comparison, this was me pregnant with Evangeline in 2010 and 11 1/2 weeks along. We used this photo to announce the pregnancy on Facebook while we were vacationing with family in Mexico.
I thought I looked pretty good here, but I was a good 35lbs more than I am now. So, now looking at the photo I'm like, wow! But look how little Eliana was....so sweet :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment