Tuesday, January 29, 2013

2nd Trimester Begins!

I'm 13 weeks 4 days today, which is officially the start of the 2nd trimester if you take 40 weeks divided by 3. I'm feeling better than I was a few weeks ago. Less nauseous, less irritable, a little less tired. Don't get me wrong, I'm still tired. I've been eating lots of carbs and junk the last few days so trying to up my protein again and eat whole foods, the scale has done some crazy jumping this past week that I don't even want to put in writing......ok 6lbs. That's really scary, huh???? So, back to protein and real foods and then hopefully when I weigh in Friday at 14 weeks I'll be more normal again.

I'm glad to look 'pregnant', but I mostly just feel huge. 
And I love being able to use my doppler and hear the baby when I'm wondering how it's doing in there :)


No comments:

Post a Comment